Red wine sorbet
Red Wine Pomegranate Sorbet
What you will need:
1.5 cups of red wine
1.5 cups of pomegranate juice
Half a cup of sugar
¼ teaspoon salt
1/3 teaspoon gelatin
How to make Red Wine Pomegranate Sorbet:
1. In a saucepan put the wine, juice, and sugar and heat over a low flame.
2. Do not bring mixture to a boil and add in the gelatine and salt.
3. Remove from flame and mix till dissolved.
4. Now allow this mixture to fully cool in the fridge.
5. Add this mixture in to an ice cream maker and follow the directions on your ice-cream maker.
6. Pack into containers and fully freeze before scooping and serving.
7. Top with pomegranate seeds as garnish.