Cute minion marshmallows
What you will need:
12 large marshmallows
2 cups yellow candy melts
3 blue Fruit-Rollups
1 tube Betty Crocker Black Icing
24 small or large candy eyeballs
How to make:
1. Melt candy melts in a microwave according to package directions.
2. Dip the marshmallows using the sucker sticks into the candy melt.
3. Allow candy melt to cool.
4. Slice the fruit rollups into 1/2 inch strips. Attach this to the bottom portion of the marshmallow to create blue overalls for the minions.
5. Pipe a big, black circle onto each marshmallow and Press a candy eyeball into the icing.
6. Now pipe a thin, black line from one side of the eyeball, around the back of the marshmallow, until it touches the other side of the eyeballs to create goggle lines.
7. Now simply allow icing to harden completely.